We hold two formal, evening development seminars a year, generally in February and June.
In 2018, we will look at building an entrepreneurial mindset - encouraging our members to think like business leaders, so they can better support their bosses. We will look at how to step up into the space of business management, so we can enable our bosses to focus on leadership. We will also look at career management - for early career PAs, through to those who might be looking to retire or move on to a second career. This follows on from our focus on the Future of Work and building resilience to better cope with the increasing pace of change in 2017, and developing our personal and online brand in 2016.
We also hold monthly breakfast meetings, usually on the third Thursday of the month.
There are ad-hoc social and fundraising events throughout the year, as well as workshops.
On occasions we link with networks in Plymouth, Taunton and Bristol and Cardiff to deliver events.
In 2016 we delivered our first full day conference hosted here in the South West. The Conference was so successful, it has now become an annual event.
Dates for your diary
- 28 June - Tour of Exeter City Futures co working space and meeting rooms
- 29 June - Pop Up Networking on Southernhay Lawns (11am-8pm)
- 5 September - Easy Car Maintenance Workshop with Exminster Garages
- 19 September - Summer Party at Deer Park Country House Hotel
- 12 October 2018 - Our full day Conference at the DoubleTrees by Hilton Bristol North