- The former EA to the CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will share his extraordinary story to inspire South West admin professionals.
- The PA Network Development Conference is proud to host four industry speakers aiming to encourage insight into emerging best practices, personal development and valuable productivity hacks.
PLACES are selling out fast for a development conference which offers training and support to key office staff across the south west.
Now in its third year, the PA Network Development Conference, organised by Exeter PA Network, will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Bristol all day on Friday, 12 October. The location was chosen to make it as accessible as possible to all admin professionals from the South West and beyond
Kim Glover, founder of the Exeter PA Network, said, ‘47% of last year’s attendees have already rebooked for this year which is fantastic. We strongly feel that well rounded and developed admin professionals underpin the success of an organisation, which is why this conference is so valuable and important. This full day event is jam-packed with learning and development, with four fascinating keynote speakers, providing plenty of opportunities for networking and industry related exhibitors.’
- Russell Beck, Head of Consulting at Impellam Group – widely acknowledged as a thought leader in Talent Management. Russell will help us ‘Appraise the Appraisal Process’, and show us we can turn this process into our organisation’s competitive advantage.
- Paul Pennant, MD of multi award winning Today’s PA. Paul is a Microsoft Certified Expert and will demonstrate breath-taking Word and Excel productivity hacks.
- Julia Ward, joint Director of Articulacy UK will give us tips and ideas on how to be a confident speaker and make an impact.
- John Shaw, former EA to the CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will share his extraordinary story; from an impoverished start to EA to the CEO of the greatest foundation in the world. John will explain how seizing pivotal moments can shape our individual careers and life.
Kim added: ‘The majority of conferences like this one take place in London. We have aimed to make valuable training affordable and accessible to all by hosting this regional event. We also offer advice to delegates on how to write and present a business case to request training from their employers.’
The Conference will take place on Friday, 12 October at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Bristol, 9am – 5pm including a full day of learning and networking, with lunch and refreshments included. To find out more about the conference and book a place visit www.exeterpanetwork.com/events or email firstname.lastname@example.org